We seriously started celebrating Quinn’s birthday starting Thursday morning at school with donut holes, then on Friday, and then on Saturday!! ( Which was his real birthday) We had both of our families come help celebrate Quinn’s birthday Saturday evening. We cooked out, open presents, and ate cake!! I think Quinn is still on a sugar high from all the sweets he has devoured, but it was his BIRTHDAY… Right??
Ready for the next PARTY!!
COCO brought an AMAZING birthday cake
Eating cake AGAIN
He loves his CC and COCO!!
CC and Papa Lon got him a motorcycle!! He’s not quite tall enough for the petals, but he is almost there.
3-DAD and Coco brought him a cool tool bench with all the fun tools!!
3rd, 4th, and 5th
And we can’t forget the panda suitcase!
*We had a wonderful weekend filled with friends and family. I am so thankful and blessed for this sweet 2 year old. I thank God everyday for this special blessing!! Love you, Quinn!!
Quick Stats: We went to his 2 year check up …
Height: 34.25
W: 27lbs 11oz
No comments:
Post a Comment