We were a little Excited!!
He looks so grown up!! I could not get him to stand up for a picture…
He had a great first Week!! Honestly, I was a little emotional and anxious sending him off for his first day. Don’t get me wrong, we were both ready for school to start. I just think all these emotions are coming from pregnancy, but also the big transition our family is about to make REAL soon!! I just want Quinn to have a good year and feel really comfortable, especially with a new baby brother on the way. I just feel like I have been really protective over him, and I have to let the Lord take over!! SO…. I woke up Tuesday morning and got out my Daily Light and this is what it said on Quinn’s first day of school.
The Title was “Sit Still, My daughter.” Take heed, and be quiet, do not fear…..
This was exactly what I needed and the Lord gave me such a PEACE.
No comments:
Post a Comment