Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Favorites of 2011

We had so many blessings in 2011…..Here are a few of my favorites.

* I started my BLOG this time last year. I have been going strong ever since. :) I slack some months, but at least I blogged every month.

* We celebrated Quinn’s first birthday

blog 4

* Running the 1/2 marathon in Austin.

marathon

* BAYOU CITY FELLOWSHIP- I am so blessed to be a part of this incredible church plant. It has challenged and encouraged our family through out the year. It is refreshing to be a part of a church that serves in JESUS NAME and is all about JESUS.

BCF

* Robby and I celebrated our 5th year anniversary.

DSCN0547

* My first nephew was born- Tony Varisco V

IMG_0688

*Watching my beautiful sister get married, and welcoming Carter to the family.

IMG_0810

 

I thank God for such an amazing year full of blessings!! There were definitely some ups and downs with some tears and laughter, but I pray that I continue to stand by My savior through it ALL…. Through the Blessing and Sufferings. I pray that the Lord uses My family to impact and bring GLORY to his name. Bring on 2012!! 

No comments: