Quinn, CC, and I all went to Dallas and stayed with Janet and Parker. Quinn had tons of cousin time. They played, played, and played. Kate and Quinn play so well together now!! I wish they lived closer. We stayed in their new house, and it was beautiful. Once again I forgot my camera, so all the pics are from my phone.
Waiting in line for the carousel
Quinn had a death grip on CC the whole time
Janet and Bryn
They took a pink bath!! Quinn freaked out at first, but then he realized it was not going to hurt him. ( He must get this from Robby)
Park time
Sweet Bryn
Holding on tight
The most decent picture , and of course I took it upside down!
We ate at Fire House subs before we left!! He Loved his hat!
+ I can’t believe I didn’t get any pics at the Original Pancake house!! I LOVE that place!!
We always have a great time in Dallas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment