Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas PJs in January

We are still supporting the Christmas Pajamas in January. They still fit him, so I am trying to get the most wear I can out of them. ONLY PAJAMAS! I had to make this confession because I took several pictures of Quinn to post on the blog and he was in Christmas Pajamas each time.
The first two pictures are what MEMA ( His great-grandmother) gave him for Christmas. They are so cute on him! They even have his name on them.



The next 2 pictures were taken with my iPhone... Sorry for the blur. Quinn got all the way in the kitchen cabinets the other day. I have no clue what he was reaching for, but he was determined to get something. HA! And of course he was wearing his other Christmas pjs when I took these.








1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yay! I'm so glad you started this! Just so you know, Annabeth and Jackson were still wearing last year's Christmas pajamas last summer. And even later than that because apparently I bought them a little big. I was kind of embarrassed at first but then I embraced my ability not to care. Woo hoo!