Let's just say we are going through some transitions in the Schleider household.
TRANSITION 1: Quinn has gone down to ONE NAP! :) Everything I read, and what people tell me is that a 12 month should be taking two naps! ( Not mine) I call it rest time now. I still put him down around 9:30. He is quiet for about 5 minutes and then starts chatting and playing away for about 30 minutes. :) I am grateful that he plays and does not cry. :) He goes down great for his afternoon nap, but only sleeps for about an hour and a half. Hopefully, that will change.
Transition 2: We have entered into the tantrum phase. When he does not get what he wants he throws himself forward, hits his head on the floor, and flings backwards. It really is kind of humorous, but it so frustrating. Yesterday, he brought me an empty container of peas in his diaper bag. I took it away because they were not good, and the pics below explains exactly what he did. ( I had to take pics of the tantrum.) I walked over to the refrigerator when he was finished and gave him some fresh green peas. He chowed them down.
Did my child really throw a fit over Vegetables??? ( I guess I can't be too upset)
2 comments:
That is quite a tantrum! He is SERIOUS!
I love that you had time/made time to take pics of the tantrum!
Post a Comment